There are many people with the lung or heart conditions such that they are very much sensitive to the effects of the smoke and should watch the change in the system that may be caused due to the exposure to smoke. If necessary, you should see the physician. If you are facing such problems, then it is better keeping yourself free from smoky conditions and you should go to the health care provider or walk into the emergency department or the clinic depending on the severity of your problem.
The following are some of the things that you might take care of-
- You should use your common sense and avoid any kind of physical activity if you are uncomfortable while breathing. You should also stop any kind or activity or try to reduce it.
- Try to stay cool. Keeping your body dehydrated with plenty of fluids can be a good idea.
- Sometime, the smoke levels can be present indoors. However, you should try to avoid it and know about the symptoms.
- There might be the case when you want to be indoors as outdoors may have high levels of smoke particles and might cause you more uncomfortable. So, try to be in the place where you can get fresh and filtered air.
- You should also try to reduce the indoor pollution sources like burning materials or smoking.
- If you are having problems like chronic illness or asthma then you should take the personal care plan.
- You should also check local reports of air quality as sometimes smokes might not be visible and the air quality might be poor.
- There are many commercial air quality improver devices like HEPA which can improve he quality of your indoor.
- Moving to an air-conditioned room might be a good idea.